Thursday, April 17, 2008

Debt-Be-Gone

Does this sound familiar...

At college I was approached by a business about signing up for one of their credit cards. This card, they said,

"Can help you with emergency purchases that you would need to make."

"Also, more importantly it can begin to establish a credit history for you which will enable you to purchase larger items in the future when you have earned your degree and are out on your own in the work force."

And lastly, "Having a line of credit will put you ahead of most people."

Boy, I wish there had been someone who could have told me to turn and walk away!

The "credit history" that I was building up was nothing more than me holding a proverbial shovel and digging myself a hole that I couldn't get out of.

In short, the dark hole of DEBT!

Those credit card bills started coming in every month and choosing to only pay the "minimum amount due". That was the "so called" credit history that I was building...DEBT.

Well, if you are like me,
1. The credit cards are maxed out
2. The economy is in a so-called recession
3. My vehicle seems to stay on "E" more than "F"
4. My savings account is null and void
5. Even Wal-Mart is getting expensive these days.

Well, I decided that it's time to take action! By declaring WAR on DEBT to where it is no more!! DEBT-BE-GONE!! But, I need something simple to help me reduce this mountain so I can spend my time doing the things that mean the most to me.

Ask yourself:

Do I have more month at the end of my money?

Am I sick and tired of hearing where other families go on their vacations?

Would I like to spend more time with my family than spending it at a dead-end job?


If you answered, "Yes!!" to those questions and you are sick and tired of the DEBT that consumes you then it is time to rally the troups and face it head on!

Aim your gun on the link below and fire your first shot and shout boldly,
DEBT-BE-GONE!!!!!!

http://handbells.mission2k.hop.clickbank.net/



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home